To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Merrifield, VA 22119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BUSINESS COMPLIANCE ANALYST III (SharePoint)
Navy Federal Credit Union • Merrifield, VA
Posted 9 days ago
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
To optimize the performance of operations within Regulatory Compliance & Public Policy. You will be involved in all aspects of employment of analytical techniques and technology to address operational and compliance issues. This includes analyzing business and compliance requirements; consulting with team members; working with websites, SharePoint, Excel, and performing tasks with a variety of technologies.
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data to analyze, determine and promote data driven decisions.
• Perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis using analytical techniques, tools, models, simulations, etc.
• Solve business/compliance challenges by defining issues, interviewing stakeholders, identifying and evaluating alternatives, and presenting findings.
• Interpret results of analysis; present recommendations, alternatives, and implications.
• Explore new or enhanced technology and/or solutions.
o Identify opportunities for new and/or improved processes and cross-business technology integration.
o Recommend technology and/or business solutions.
o Participate in vendor selections.
• Monitor performance of systems to ensure continued system efficiency.
o Troubleshoot issues.
o Participate in and communicate problem resolution.
o Maintain documentation for problem resolution.
o Ensure performance metrics meet requirements.
• Serve on and/or lead teams for projects/initiatives, within the business unit and/or across the credit union, and assure quality, consistent performance.
• Serve as liaison/Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding business functions/applications.
• Prepare and/or collaborate on presentations, reports, white papers, etc.
• Work independently.
• Lead, guide and mentor lower level team members.
• Perform other duties assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Information Technology, or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience.
• Advanced analytical thinking skills to include summarizing information, and clearly identifying key elements, patterns, results, or relationships.
• Significant experience in the application and use of statistical methods, modeling, and other analytical tools.
• Significant experience working effectively with diverse internal and external contacts.
• Advance skill following, interpreting and applying relevant data/instructions, procedures, regulations, and laws.
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
• Advanced data manipulation and presentation software skills, including, among others, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and WebEx.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability