Owings Mills, MD 21117
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking a Youth Care Worker
to provide service in the Columbia, MD area.HOURS
* All Shifts AvailableSUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Providing support to the individuals in the residences
* Assist in the implantation of the residential portion of each individuals IEP, IRTP and Behavior Plan
* Facilitating the residents achievement of personalized goals that are tailored to his/her needs and ability
* The residential assistant will work cooperatively with other assistants in the home, the house manager, program coordinators and other staff. REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
* Driver's License
* Background Check
* Must demonstrate an understanding of fundamental rights and self-determination and assure that the individuals in the house are afforded these rights
* Must demonstrate energy, enthusiasm, patience and compassion working with the youth Ages 13-21 or 9-19 * A skill set that includes the ability to interface in a professional manner with staff, parents, employers and other professionals
* Excellent oral, written and presentation skillsADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Youth Care Worker
Direct Care Support
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Maryland, Inc.
Contract Submit MD
10632 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 420, Columbia, MD 21044
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.