To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Riviera Beach, FL 33410
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TBC Corporation • Riviera Beach, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Under limited direction, the Benefits Analyst administers functions related to company-sponsored retirement plans and the executive deferred compensation plan. The analyst is responsible for the monthly billing coordination and audits for all invoiced and self-billed plans and assists the Executive in the preparation and monthly analysis of the departmental budget.
For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Merchant's Tire®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
Benefit Plan Administration, Compliance and Billing
- Responsible for recordkeeping activities for retirement plans (US 401(k) and Canada RRSP/DPSP) including regulatory compliance, benefit calculations, and HRIS database tracking. Serves as the primary individual responsible for the US 401(k) and Canada RRSP/DPSP reconciliation process and funding.
- Serves as first point of contact with external vendors, HR, Payroll, IT and Corporate Accounting teams relative to distribution of costs, retirement plan payroll deductions, system configuration and reporting. Supports the benefits management in review and analysis of monthly expense to budget.
- Responsible for the utilization of internal and external support data for the reconcilement of employee benefit expense, claims and self-administered plan invoices. Following established procedures, initiates payments for benefit-related expenses and related data. Assures premiums are paid in accordance with terms of policies language and company policy.
- Gathers, maintains, and submits data for ERISA, IRS and DOL compliance activities, testing, and audits within prescribed timeframes and schedules to ensure that retirement plans are in compliance. Works with auditors to maintain proper audit trails for auditing & quality assurance purposes.
- Implements, maintains, and continuously improves quality and service processes for retirement programs.
- Identifies and resolves service deficiencies. Evaluates any internal customer service inquiries and complaints regarding benefit programs and takes appropriate action to resolve problems and answer questions.
- Works closely with the Benefits team to provide a consistently high level of service to Associates through internal and external resources.
- Supports the Benefits team as necessary.
- Assists Benefits Manager with special projects as assigned.
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Serves as primary back up to Benefits Specialist in tuition reimbursement program administration
- Supports the company’s safety program
- Supports the company’s harassment-free work environment policy
- Supports TBC’s Code of Business Conduct
Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or related field of study or a minimum of 7 years of related experience.
Strong analytical skills, independent thinking, and problem resolution skills
Ability to understand and respond appropriately to requests and use independent judgement to take proper action relative to retirement plan compliance activities
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proven organizational skills; the ability to take direction, prioritize tasks and work independently with minimum supervision.
HRIS experience required. SAP experience is a plus
Strong Microsoft application skills. Advanced Excel expertise is preferred (pivots, V-lookups)
Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
Ability to consistently provide a positive customer service experience via telephone or in person for Associates or Managers with benefit related questions.
Continuous sitting, typing; occasional bending or stooping
Work environment is office team atmosphere, quiet conditions
Competitive compensation and bonus
401k plan with a company match. Immediate 100% vesting
Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision
Company paid short term disability and employer subsidized long term disability
Company paid life insurance
Discounted tire and automotive services
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.