Responsibilities include repair, maintenance and installation of machinery, tools and equipment of the plant. The position encompasses all the production and maintenance requirements for related machinery and equipment in the facility. Ensure maximum production at the highest quality while maintaining quality and production efficiency. Maintain all equipment in a safe manner and at minimal cost.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Promote and follow Amcor’s EHS and Quality policy guidelines
- Solid knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical systems
- Understanding of the injection blow molding, extrusion and stretch blow processes
- Trouble shoot machine related maintenance issues
- Excellent communication and organizations skills
- Understanding and identify equipment components and related functions
Perform other functions as assigned.
- Ability to work around moving and vibrating equipment while exposed to noise
- Ability to lift on a constant and/or frequent basis
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, push, pull, reach on an constant and/or frequent basis
- Ability to work overtime and weekends.
- Assist in Garvey line setup
Education: Technical School or equivalent job related experience.
Experience: 5 years in a manufacturing environment
Specific Knowledge: Plastics manufacturing and computer literate with knowledge of word, excel, and outlook
Specific Knowledge: Basic math skills, Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills, ability to work well with individuals at all levels within and outside the company.
☒Lifting (amount 50+ pounds)
☒Carrying (amount 50+ pounds)
☐Lifting (amount < 50 pounds)
☐Carrying (amount < 50 pounds)
☐Driving – Automobile/truck/van
Work Environment : Plant Manufacturing Setting
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Adjustment Of Components
Troubleshooting Manufacturing Equipment