Basic Function: Properly utilize machine scrubbers, sweepers and power washers to clean parking garages and other various job sites.
- Load and affix pressure washing equipment to truck;
- Fill tanks with water and chemicals and allow to heat;
- Lay out hoses to begin project;
- Affix spray gun to the hoses;
- Wash floors, walls, stairs, pavement, surface lots and parking garages, ensuring that hoses do not become tangled and efficiently complete jobs.
- Properly dispose of/remove waste water and barricade necessary drains' ensuring that all work performed is EPA compliant.
- Maintain all equipment and provide quality service at every job.
- Perform quality maintenance inspections and repairs on all assigned projects, vehicles and equipment.
- Employee must wear appropriate safety equipment, including boots and gloves.
- If applicable, landscaping during seasonal months and snow removal during winter months.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience Required: Graduation from high school, GED or equivalent. Applicants must know how to run pressure washing equipment (hot/cold).
License Requirement: Must possess a valid state-issued driver's license with a current address and acceptable driving record.
Availability to Work: Special shift requirements, if any, will vary depending on a location's hiring needs. If applicable, availability to work 2nd shift, 3rd shift and/or week-ends may be required.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers and other employees of the company.
Appearance: Employees will be required to maintain a neat and clean appearance and be in complete uniform at all times.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Employees are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions including snow storms, and extreme heat.
- Regularly required to bend, sit, stand, squat, stoop, walk, push, pull, reach with hands and arms at shoulder level or below, use hands to finger, handle and/or feel objects, tools or controls, speak and hear.
- Occasionally required to kneel, climb and reach with hands and arms above shoulder level, lift up to 60 pounds.
- Always required to wear the appropriate safety equipment for the task, which may include gloves, goggles, aprons, belts, etc.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Use Hand Tool