You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
RCS Instructional Design Assoc
The RCS Instructional Designer Associate is responsible for applying adult learning theory to the facilitation and creation of training designed to meet the needs of revenue cycle team members. Must possess and maintain comprehensive knowledge of revenue cycle processes particularly in the assigned area of responsibility. Creates training materials for the assigned revenue cycle area. Facilitates classes as necessary or provides individual support to team members in the revenue cycle. Collaborates with the Instructional Designer assigned to their area of responsibility.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED, required. 4 Year / Bachelors Degree, preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of five years revenue cycle experience, required. Two years training experience, required.
- Licensure/Certification: Must obtain Epic proficiency credential(s) after employment within allotted time period based on application(s) assigned, required.
Additional skills required:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Vision, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Skilled and experienced in adult education and classroom training.
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to be a project champion.
- Ability to adapt to change and easily build rapport.
- Must be able to train various levels of staff.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule with alternate shifts.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of ""First Do No Harm"".
Welcome to Novant Health
We are an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more – each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for you and your family. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that’s easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with you every step of the way on your journey to health and wellness.
Remarkable care - We are welcoming a new era in healthcare where achieving good health is just the beginning. We believe in caring for the whole person by getting to know you, having conversations and making connections with our patients. Combining the talent and expertise of our people, the breadth of capabilities across our system, and a commitment to helping you get better and stay healthy is how we are making healthcare remarkable. You can read about some of our remarkable moments here.
Ease and convenience - Novant Health is there when and where you need us. We are working to make healthcare easy to access, easy to schedule and easy to understand. We are bringing the ease and convenience that you enjoy in other aspects of your lives to the healthcare experience because we believe that healthcare doesn’t have to be confusing, difficult or disconnected. Start taking control of your health by visiting MyChart.
Community wellness - Our promise is to deliver remarkable healthcare. Part of that promi
- Adult Education
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2470235461
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.