Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for current Warehouse and Assembly positions in Davenport, IA and East Moline, IL. These are long-term temporary opportunities with opportunity to be hired (typically after a year on assignment). As a Warehouse Associate you will pick product, prepare product for shipping and work on some light assembly, requires lifting up to 50 pounds repetitively throughout the day, labeling/bagging product by hand and machine operation. East Moline, IL offers assembly positions, working four ten hour days with opportunity for overtime during peak seasons. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse, Assembly and Forklift Operator jobs include:
• Forklift operation (both stand-up and sit down)
• Pick and audit warehouse orders
• Load and unload pallets and other materials from trailers
• Perform general warehouse duties as needed
• Locate product within the warehouse facility
• Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years of forklift experience
• Ability to lift 50 pounds repetitively
• Ability to work early mornings and Saturdays
• Must show longevity in work history
• Must pass a drug screen
We have openings on first shift, third shift.
Pay for this position is $10.00 - $11.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary opportunity with opportunity of being hired.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for the Warehouse, Assembly and Forklift Operator jobs in Davenport, IA and East Moline, IL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled