To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Leonardtown, MD 20650
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Interim Entity Compliance Officer
Major, Lindsey & Africa • Leonardtown, MD
Posted 1 month ago
A Major, Lindsey & Africa Interim Legal Talent healthcare system client is seeking an Interim Entity Compliance Officer. This position is slated to last at least 3 months and will split its time between Clinton and Leonardtown, MD.
- Ensure compliance with hospital/facility policies and procedures and governmental/accreditation regulations
- Implement and oversee Client’s compliance and privacy programs
- Ensure local entities have compliance and privacy programs that fulfill the requirements of the 7 elements of the Federal Sentencing Guidelines and are aligned with the Client’s corporate compliance and privacy program
- Collaborate and communicate closely with management and team member counterparts to provide appropriate operational support and to ensure consistent and effective implementation of compliance and privacy plans, operations and policies
- Bachelor's Degree required, JD preferred
- 7 years of experience in a project management role in compliance, operations, risk management, internal audit or a legal department in a healthcare setting
- Working knowledge of healthcare laws, regulations, and guidance
- Project Management Professional certification preferred
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office products, and other health care related applications