Pride Health is seeking candidates for several Patient Account Associates for a top-rated healthcare facility in Dayton, OH. These are 13-week temp-to-hire opportunities, Monday-Friday, 1st shift.
• Responsible for billing and collection of third party claims, posting of billing and collection transactions, and ensuring appropriate self-pay liability on accounts up to and including final disposition of the account balance.
• Must be knowledgeable of self-pay and financial assistance policies, and will be required to discuss accounts with patients and third parties who are responsible for payment.
• Responsible for determining the status for referral of accounts to external legal collections.
• Provide top quality customer service.
Skills & Qualifications
• High School diploma or GED required. Healthcare or Business Associates Degree preferred.
• 2+ years of healthcare billing and collections experience.
• Basic knowledge of accounting principles, including debits and credits required.
• Medical terminology preferred.
• Typing accurately 30-40 words per minute required.
If interested, please forward your updated resume
Debits And Credits
Medical Billing And Coding