Are you a CPA looking to join a successful and fun team? PeopleShare is looking for the right Auditor Associate for an immediate opening in the Richmond area!
Job Details for Auditor:
- Schedule: 8:30AM-5:30PM Monday-Friday
- Pay Rate: $70,000-$80,000 per year
- This is a direct hire position
Job Responsibilities & Description for Auditor:
- Requires knowledge of general accounting and auditing principles and good comprehension of the public accounting profession
- Perform accounting and auditing related tasks
- Communicate and interact with clients
- Develop appropriate computer skills including standard office software (word processing, spreadsheets, and time entry),tax preparation software, and financial statement software
Job Requirements for Audtior:
- Certified Public Accountant
- 1 year experience in public accounting
- The desire to be a part of a winning team
PeopleShare (formerly Reliance Staffing) is the largest staffing company on the east coast hiring temporary to permanent and permanent jobs in Virginia throughout the Chesterfield, Midlothian, Bon Air, Chester, Mechanicsville, Ashland, Colonial Heights, Glen Allen, Sandston, Rockville, Powhatan, Highland Springs, and Henrico areas. We have openings for receptionist, auditor, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, order filler, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Certified Public Accountant
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles