What beats getting to enjoy the Texas A&M Aggie sports atmosphere while getting paid?
WESS is a crowd management company focused on stadiums, arenas, convention centers and other event locations nationwide. We’re currently searching for Part-Time Game Day Security and Staff for Texas A&M! Go Aggies!
Some of the Open Positions and Responsibilities Include:
Bag Checkers- Verify no prohibited items are allowed into the stadium
Metal Detecting Monitor- Verify all metal and potentially prohibited items are identified and not allowed into the stadium
Field / Floor / Stage Security & Access Control Positions (limited positions)- Monitor crowds and guests and report any suspect behavior
Who You Are:
- You have a flexible schedule which could accommodate shifts as early as 6am or as late as midnight
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong, clear communication skills
- You are a team player, quick thinker with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly
- You have the ability to stand for extended periods, sometimes throughout an entire event (notify us of reasonable accommodations) and you are comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
- You are at least 18 years old and able to pass a criminal background screening conducted through the state and/or federal government
- Have experience in the security industry- security guard, security officer
- Are majoring or have a degree in Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement
- Are a first responder or former, transitioning and active military
Read What Our Team is Saying:
- “We had Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis attend several wrestling events. It was our job to ensure fans didn’t bother them while the event was happening”
- “I personally escorted David Beckham during an event”
- “I was lucky enough to drive Kirk Cousins around in a golf cart during a commercial shoot at US Bank Stadium”
Apply Today to Join the Fun Tomorrow! All Training Necessary to be Successful is Provided!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.