You landing a new Retail Merchandiser job in Manor, TX would be pretty good, BUT you landing a new Retail Merchandiser job with US would be simply AWESOME! It can happen, because we're looking for temp to hire Retail Merchandiser to join the amazing team at a local client.
Here's a preview of what you'll be working on as a Retail Merchandiser:
- Support the Sales Department through safe and efficient product placement and display building
- Accurately stock and rotate products onto shelves from backroom inventories as required
- Communicate all retail opportunities/issues to manager and/or retail account representative
- Establish and maintain a professional rapport with retail personnel, based on trustworthiness, respect, communication and a high level of customer service
- Organize, stock and remove any damaged or outdated products (beer and non-alcoholic beverages) in Grocery Stores
- Meet or exceed the minimum requirements for vehicle compliance and maintain auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Motus system and state law
- Perform other duties as assigned
Interested? Here's a few qualifications needed for the job:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 6 months experience working in a distribution warehouse environment or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting
- Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver license
- Working knowledge of electronic devices such as cell phones and printers.
- Ability to operate mechanical equipment such as a motorized pallet jack
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 165 lbs. when handling keg products
- Must be physically capable of standing, pushing and pulling frequently, walking and lifting constantly, and sitting, standing, kneeling and reaching above shoulders occasionally
- Prior beverage industry experience and prior customer service experience preferred
These Retail Merchandiser jobs may require some overtime. With starting pay rates between $12.00-13.00/hr., this is a great opportunity to earn some fast, and serious cash! The schedule for this position is Thursday through Sunday 7am to 7pm
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this Retail Merchandiser job, click on Apply Now! We can't wait to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.