As a Levy Sales Manager, you will be responsible for achieving annual sales and profits related to group sales events, while working in partnership with operations to deliver "The Levy Difference."
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Coordinates events to ensure that all catering services exceed guest expectations
- Completes and implements strategic programs in accordance with Core Signature guidelines
- Tracks and communicates results of group sales marketing tactics
- Maintains strong relationships with clients during the coordination, execution, final payment, and evaluation stages of services.
- Makes informed recommendations for new service and product development.
- Has location specific food and wine knowledge.
- Has strong attention to detail
- Holds team accountable to steps of service to deliver great guest service
- Ensures team members have the tools necessary to complete their jobs in executing group sales events
- Ensures show quality standards are maintained at all times
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with subcontractors, vendors and Levy team members
- Regularly obtains feedback from clients and guests to improve operations
- Supports and communicates Company initiatives
- Respond and assist in any group sales guest service issues
- Executes all group sales menus, promotions and programs as outlined by the Director of Operations & Group Sales Department in accordance with Levy standards
- Assures the continual process of revenue development
- Ensures all sales presentations are professional and accurately reflect the Levy difference
- Promotes the sale of profitable Levy service
- Thoroughly and accurately uses applicable Levy systems (BOSS, Point-of-sale, WFM, Reserve, eLevy and more)
- Achieves sales and assigned cost goals for the month
- Achieves assigned budget goals
- Employs good safety and sanitation practices
- Follows and enforces responsible alcohol service policies
- Executes required forecasts, analyses and daily reporting in a timely manner
- Ensures required department reports are completed and information is compiled at month end closing
- Ensures team members adhere to Levy Company guidelines as stated in team member training manual and employee handbook
- Assures the complete billing for client services and receipt of payments in accordance with Levy Core Signature guidelines.
- Completes and implements competitive analysis in accordance with Core Signatures
- Uses all performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team
- Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Conducts regular scheduled meetings to ensure lines of communication are open between management and team members
- Displays a positive attitude towards team members
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with operating departments.
- Able to communicate effectively with management team, guests and team members by speaking and comprehending English
- English reading, writing, math and computer skills required
- Ability to taste and evaluate food and beverage products
- Stamina to work 60 hours or more per week
- Must be able to work extended shifts of 10 hours or more as business dictates
- Must be flexible with schedule and able to work different shifts
- Possible job hazards include, but are not limited to; slips, trips, falls, burns, cuts and strains
- Must be able to reach, lift, stoop, bend and perform extensive standing and walking (including stairs) throughout shift
- Ability to use hands in using office equipment, including the computer system
- Ability to talk and hear to conduct phone correspondence
- Close vision and focus capabilities to view computer screen and company documents
- Possesses extensive computer knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and more)
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Manage Sale Team
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Sales Process Training