Robert Half is in need of an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative that is looking to expand their career and skill set. Do you want to apply your outgoing personality to further the benefit of a valuable business? This is the opportunity for you. Be prepared to come into a dynamic and fast-paced environment in this role. This could be the short-term contract / temporary to full-time Customer Service Representative position you're looking for, if you can work in West Valley City, Utah!
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Answer Customer experience preferred
- Call Center Customer Service experience
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Proven computer skills
- success driven attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Foundational knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Demonstrated experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
We are looking for a service 'champion' who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don't hesitate to contact us today
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.