Our client, an American multinational personal care corporation, is currently seeking an onsite IT Cost Administrator for a 6 month temporary position with the opportunity for an extension. The position is located in Neenah, WI.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a company that produces mostly paper-based consumer products, has 41,000 employees around the world with well-known global brands. You will work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours and pay for this position are as follows:
- This hours will be 8:00am to 5:00pm
- The pay rate for this position is up to $35.07 per hour W2
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Provide timely and accurate purchase and/or renewal of IT support services.
- Management and standardization of global requisitioning requirements and processing.
- Validation and approval of IT invoices for payment.
- Preparation and processing of IT contractual activities.
- Accurate recording of accruals and actual IT and Portfolio spending.
- Reconciliation of costs across tools to ensure maintenance of accurate records.
- Adherence to established SLA’s to ensure quality customer support.
- Accurate metrics reporting to enable identification of change opportunities and achievement of objectives.
- Streamline, standardize and simplify processes across global areas of responsibility.
- Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the organization including suppliers, partners and customers.
Requires strong attention to detail and the ability for collaboration skills to work within and across teams. Must have a demonstrated track record of success in building trust with customers. Requires strong oral and written communication skills to include clear verbal and written fluency in English. Must have passion to be an integral partner to the business. Requires strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint). Requires travel up to 20%.
•*Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you are interested in this position please email a word copy of your resume to (URL blocked - click to apply)
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Microsoft Power Point