What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Merchandising Service Associate, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, and engaging vendors and associates to meet store needs.
• Ensuring signage, pricing information, and displays are accurate so that merchandise is easy to locate.
• Creating visually appealing product selections that are safe, clean, and easy for customers to access.
The Merchandising Service Associate (MSA) completes merchandising resets and service-related projects accurately, on time, and in accordance with merchandising and safety standards. To be successful, this associate must be able to follows detailed project instructions. The MSA builds displays, processes damaged products, rotates and prices stock, resolves project issues or questions, checks third party work completion, and provides proof of project completion.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon, evening, and overnight availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• Ability to work overnight and weekends as required.
• Ability to utilize web based computer programs to accomplish assigned tasks.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 6 months of Lowe’s sales floor experience.
• 6 months of experience performing product merchandising tasks including reading planograms, setting up and tearing down displays.
• 3 months of experience operating power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment
• Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (e.g., hand tools, drills, saws).