Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Job Profile Summary
As a Sales Trainee in our Jumpstart program you will be gain hands on experience during our 9-month training course encompassing all aspects of Sunbelt Rentals sales process. Each individual will get trained on the vast array of products and services we offer and the resources that equip our sales team for success. Our goal is to blend class room training, job shadowing and hands on activities as the trainee rotates throughout the business. Trainees will spend time in each of Sunbelt Rentals lines of business to truly understand each one’s unique offerings. Successfully completing the program will position you for an exciting and lucrative career in sales.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hands on experience through a rotation in operational support with our equipment rental specialists, shop and transportation personnel as well as multiple sales representatives and leadership.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational improvement opportunities; reading sales and marketing publications; maintaining networks with other trainees; participating in sales meetings.
- Trainee will visit locations within the district/region and will train under several different mentors.
- Must complete weekly assignments online to progress through program
- Travel with Sales Representatives to gain exposure to effective selling strategies and planning activities
- Demonstrate knowledge in sales administration and the sales process
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS DESIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but Associates Degree is required
- Previous experience in Sales or Customer Service
- Must have valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Moderate computer skills required
- Exposure to construction industry is preferred but not required
- Great attitude and motivation to exceed expectations
- High level of accountability, time management and willingness to learn all aspects of the business
- Must be open to relocation upon successful completion of program
- Must successfully pass all pre-screenings and pre-qualifying assessments
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected ground
Gear up for an exciting career!
Operate Cash Register
Resolve Customer Issue