*Must live in Rochester, MN or be open to relocating there
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Plans, directs and coordinates the selling of Stryker Craniomaxillofacial products in accordance with budgeted objectives to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards. Represents Stryker as a leader in the industry and marketplace by working with surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Implements new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to position the organization competitively and meet/exceed territory objectives.
- Identifies the needs of new prospects and develops appropriate responses (written, telephone, face to face).
- Performs field calls for the account and assigned territory (including “on-call” and operating / emergency room consultation).
- Cross-sells additional products or manages new product introductions as they become available.
- Addresses any problems that arise on the account.
- Supports compliance and the principles of responsibility by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting noncompliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Works with sales management by coaching, training or mentoring Sales Associates as needed.
- Maintains training in sales skills and products.
- Remains current on industry, customer, and competitive trends.
- Participates and attends sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
- 50% Travel
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Work From Home: Yes
Travel Percentage: Up to 50%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Operate Cash Register