To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Craniomaxillofacial Sales Representative- Rochester, MN
Stryker • US-State-MN
Posted 22 days ago
*Must live in Rochester, MN or be open to relocating there
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Plans, directs and coordinates the selling of Stryker Craniomaxillofacial products in accordance with budgeted objectives to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards. Represents Stryker as a leader in the industry and marketplace by working with surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Implements new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to position the organization competitively and meet/exceed territory objectives.
- Identifies the needs of new prospects and develops appropriate responses (written, telephone, face to face).
- Performs field calls for the account and assigned territory (including “on-call” and operating / emergency room consultation).
- Cross-sells additional products or manages new product introductions as they become available.
- Addresses any problems that arise on the account.
- Supports compliance and the principles of responsibility by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting noncompliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Works with sales management by coaching, training or mentoring Sales Associates as needed.
- Maintains training in sales skills and products.
- Remains current on industry, customer, and competitive trends.
- Participates and attends sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
- 50% Travel
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must live in or be open to relocating to Rochester, MN
- 2+ years demonstrated successful sales experience (in medical device or medical industry preferred).
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining relationships, preferably with surgeons.
- Must be comfortable in emergency / operating room environments
- Capacity to deal with competing priorities and potential to be adaptable as days change quickly.
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining relationships in the sales capacity.
- Prepared to spend up to 90% of time in the field with customers and sales professionals (including some weekends, and some overnight travel).
- Established skills and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Would need personal car to transport product inventory and travel to support customers.
- Learns from set-backs and develops tactics and strategies to minimize recurrence.
- “Smart, hardworking, and gets along well with others.” John Brown
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing or Finance.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques and sales control systems.