To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Riverwoods, IL 60015
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CF Industries • Riverwoods, IL
Posted 14 days ago
CF Industries is a global leader in transforming natural gas into nitrogen. The chemical processes we use ensure we have the nitrogen we need to support life on earth - from fertilizer that feeds the crops that feed the world to products that remove harmful emissions from industrial activities. Through our nine world-class manufacturing complexes and best-in-class distribution system, we serve agricultural and industrial customers. We invite you to be a part of our nearly 3,000 employees making a difference every day.
Department:8 Hour, AB0102F Customer Support
Job Summary:The ideal candidate for this role will support the sales team by managing contracts from placement through completion while working closely with account managers, supply chain, accounting, manufacturing plants, and product management to ensure all customer concerns and needs are met. A successful Account Specialist will ensure customer satisfaction while becoming well versed in all aspects of CF’s business.
- Complete all required duties: contract maintenance, order creation, delivery schedules, balance adjustments, and any other tasks as needed
- Maintain thorough and consistent communication with internal and external customers to ensure all needs are met, ranging from timely shipment to day-to-day inquiries
- Use internal systems/databases to create orders, issue credits/debits, inventory adjustments, assemble proper backup documentation, and review customer data as needed
- Assist with the approval process for disputes, customer concerns, fee adjustments, and contract related changes
- Be the main point of contact for any changes that occur with customer accounts
- Collaborate with the Sales, Supply Chain, Finance/Accounting, Logistics, and Marketing teams to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Be engaged and energetic to learn about all aspects of CF’s business including production capabilities, industry trends, and information about CF products and markets
- Opportunities to travel to meet with customers, visit production facilities, and storage terminals
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Well-developed communication skills for internal and external relations
- Good organization, administrative, and task management skills
- Strong problem resolution and analytical skills. Must be able to exercise independent judgment within established guidelines
- Familiar with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to learn and navigate computer systems, SAP, and proprietary CF software
- Familiarity with fertilizer/chemical industry, supply chain, or logistics is a plus, but not required
- Ability to add to the CF culture in which everyone strives to succeed
A successful candidate in this position will have strong communication, organization, and problem solving skills. They will be a key resource for the sales team in maintaining and completing all contracts and orders. Through system navigation, business processes, and teamwork, a successful account specialist will build relationships with customers and work to see all sales through to completion. Along the way, an account specialist will be solving the issues that come up in complex transactions. The job changes daily and allows one to be constantly engaged, learning, and developing. The position allows for numerous learning opportunities, special projects, and potential growth within the company. Travel is not mandatory but occasionally encouraged in order to build a better understanding of the business and the industry. After-hours support is required on a rotating basis through the team.
CF offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include (but are not limited to): Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Eligible for Annual Bonus, 401K contributions, Company Funded Pension, Long and Short Term Disability, and Tuition Reimbursement. This position has opportunity for growth.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement can be found on this link: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/PayTransparencyNondiscrimination.html.
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the “Canadian Human Rights Act”.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at email@example.com.