Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Digital Campaign Manager
The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for overseeing the development, execution, and optimization of the organization’s integrated digital marketing campaigns. Works collaboratively with the Products & Solutions marketing team to identify the optimal marketing mix and will lead the development, execution, and measurement of campaigns and programs designed to attract and nurture leads throughout the lifecycle.
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Develop a career track
• Leverage your current skills in a challenging role
• Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a Digital Campaign Manager.
Education or experience that prepares you for success:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- Master degree or MBA preferred
- Min 7 years of marketing experience, including 3 to 5 years of demand generation campaign experience and/or marketing program management experience
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you may rely on:
- Marketing execution channels: email, microsites, organic and paid search, syndicated content, webinars, direct mail, display/retargeting and in-person engagements
- CRM data structures and reporting functionality
- Campaign budget planning and operation experience strongly preferred
- Product or service marketing experience a plus
- Marketing automation systems, including Marketo experience preferred
- Manages team of outbound lead specialists to coordinate lead flow process and ensure that inbound leads are being identified, routed and tracked appropriately
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 25 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Related experience may include: Account Executive, Advertising Manager (Ad Manager), Advertising Sales Manager, Classified Advertising Manager, Communications Director, Communications Manager, Creative Services Director, Marketing and Promotions Manager, Promotions Director, Promotions Manager, Search Engine Optimization, SEO
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
Search Engine Optimization