Experienced Electronics Assemblers needed for Oil and Gas Company. 1 week project- $20/hr!
Job Title: Electronic Assembler
Location: West Fort Worth
Schedule: 1st shift, Monday - Friday, plus overtime as needed
Assembling electronic boxes using small tools, wire strippers, crimpers, small nuts and bolts and drills. Manual dexterity and fine motor skills required.
- Electronic assembly experience
- Experience using hand tools
- Good hand/eye coordination
- High School Diploma or GED
- Criminal background check and drug screen will be conducted
APPLY NOW TO GET THE JOB!
1. Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I have a username and password and want to log in button to add yourself as a candidate to this job.
If you are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I need to register button to complete the application
2. After completing the Online Application, come to the Central Fort Worth office to interview with a recruiter. Interviews Monday-Friday between 9am and 10:30am.
CornerStone Staffing - Central Fort Worth
4500 Mercantile Plaza Drive, Suite 110
Fort Worth, TX 76137
(in the BBVA Compass Bank Building)
Assemble Mechanical Component
Study Assembly Instruction
Test Assemble Product