To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Red Wing, MN
- Phone: (727) 536-7895
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Production Supervisor - various shifts
BIC Graphic • Red Wing, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Shifts Available: 2nd, 3rd,
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Provides effective communication and supervision to associates; plans and controls work-flow and work environment to ensure accurate and efficient operations and internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Owns, understands, manages and improves health, safety and environmental hazards and workplace conditions
- Analyzes, understands, manages and improves processes, procedures, equipment and training to consistently produce orders that meet customer quality and delivery requirements
- Collaborates and communicates with others at all levels of the organization to ensure an effective flow of information, ideas and concerns from employees to management and management to employees
- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems
- Ensures that material and labor are properly planned, implemented, controlled and recorded and to effectively manage material and labor variances
- Present on the production floor and approachable to employees while monitoring and managing shop floor operations
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure that customer requests are quickly reviewed, answered and the best overall resolution is agreed upon and met
- Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of business and manufacturing processes to help drive decisions and actions with full consideration of impacts to the entire value stream and the overall best interest of the business
- Ensures that employees have frequent, routine and effective communication and understanding of plant, area and individual expectations and performance
- Understands, measures, monitors and initiates actions based on the key performance drivers for processes to achieve established goals and objectives
- Participates in the development of plant, area and work center goals and objectives consistent with the company's strategic direction
- Ensures responsibility and accountability are driven to employees closest to the shop floor as possible
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of employees and create/execute development plans to help them meet expectations so they may advance and/or take on more responsibilities
- Consistently follows, models, reinforces and upholds established company policies, practices and BIC Values
- Maintains effective working relationships throughout the company
At Bic Graphic, we believe in fostering an authentic, respectful and transparent culture where our employees can flourish, be themselves and be respected for their individuality. This culture drives innovation and enhances the value of our company. It is essential in helping us attract and retain the most qualified talent, be more competitive, and ultimately creates greater business success by providing an inclusive environment.
Bic Graphic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.