The Good Samaritan Society is America's largest faith-based, not-for-profit organization, providing housing and services to seniors. With nearly 100 years of charting new territory, the Society offers an opportunity to weave together imagination with reality and ultimately transform the aging experience in America. Now, partnering with Sanford Health, we are able to provide care through all stages of life. Throughout our organization, we aim to fulfill the most basic of human needs: to feel loved, valued and at peace. Here, you will be part of a family, offering love and compassion to residents as part of a dedicated and diverse care team.
RN Day Shift
7450 - GSS Canistota
700 W Main St
Canistota, South Dakota, 57012-2005
Various Options Available
25.50 - 38.50
This position is at least 24 hours/week between the hours of 6:00 am and 6:00 pm with flexibility to become full-time if desired, rotating weekends and holidays included.
Who we are:
Easy Apply Process
Mobile Device Friendly
Your contribution to the team:
- Good Samaritan Society - Canistota offers Rehab and Skilled care as well as home and community-based services such as outpatient therapy and hospice.
- As a long-term care center, we give employees the ability to know all of their residents very well and have consistent day-to-day routines.
- We are honored to provide exceptional care and services to seniors and others in need in our community.
- One family has more than 150 years of service to Good Samaritan Society - Canistota.
- Canistota, South Dakota provides a small town feel while located only 30 miles West of Sioux Falls.
- US News reports that Canistota High School has a 100% graduation rate.
You're a good fit if:
- Play a crucial role in leading care for our residents with excellent clinical and leadership skills and will manage multiple resident and employee responsibilities simultaneously.
- Promote a positive living experience for residents by maintaining privacy and meeting medical requirements as determined by their physician, as well as observing and documenting resident care each day.
- Administer medication, maintain appropriate health records and assist with resident care plans.
- Work with families and leadership to understand daily care and medication needs.
What's in it for you:
- Graduate or upcoming graduate of an accredited school of nursing as a Registered Nurse.
- Licensure for state of practice is required.
- Maintains required certification / qualifications and associated standards.
- You bring a smile to work every day
- Are a team player and can set expectations
- Drive accountability
- Competitive wage
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Retirement plan
- Paid Time Off
- Daily devotions and prayer before meetings (if you choose to participate)
- Years of service recognition program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Profile by Sanford - Weight Loss Program
- Verizon and AT&T Discounts
- Hotel Discounts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit: https://www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
All qualified applicants will recieve consideration for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status.
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations