We're looking for a skilled, full-time Senior Accountant to join a budding company in the Wholesale Distribution industry in the Pooler, Georgia area. As a Senior Accountant, your duties will include financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position comes with a strong compensation and benefits package, including a long-term potential opportunity for the candidate. We are seeking an individual with exemplary analytical skills who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced work environment in order to support the continued success of the company. This Senior Accountant role is based in Pooler, Georgia with a company in the Wholesale Distribution field.
What you get to do every day
- Produce monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
- Continuously analyze current automation of the accounting and reporting process and present improvement suggestions
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of CPA
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Skilled at time management
- Efficient in ERP systems
- Proficiency with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- Experience in SOX control execution/documentation
- Notable analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
Email directly for more info: Bryan.Thierfelder@roberthalf com
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Accountant
for more information.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles