The Administrative Assistant performs a variety of administrative duties with a priority given to assisting the Osceola Outpatient program. Ensures the adequate maintenance of office equipment including copier, postal meter, etc. Photocopy and fax information, documents, and files as needed. Assures readiness of outgoing mail daily. Prepares and delivers interagency mail as requested. Ensures that the administrative desk area is clean and organized.
OTHER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Attending to front of office inquiries, phone calls, and customer service.
• Schedule various appointments for clients entering and current in treatment.
• Maintaining client files to represent current demographics for insurance benefits verification and census reports
• Identify various funding sources clients are eligible for, verify insurance benefits, and monitor compliance with fund source requirements including collection of monies for treatment services rendered by staff.
• Updating computerized and hard copy files required by audit regulations and ensure all contracts, licenses and certifications are up to date
• Maintain high standards of ethical and professional conduct while adhering to agency policies and procedures.
• Complete required forms and make all necessary documentation to client files as it relates to position and duties.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Ability to receive and maintain a(n) Level II Background clearance Acceptable Motor Vehicle Registration driver's license record in accordance with the underwriting guidelines set by Aspire's insurance company as described in the AHP Corporate Transportation Policy 3.9.1 High School diploma required Other qualifications: Min. of 2 years' experience or equivalent in insurance, data entry, computer skills training, billing collection and has good customer service skills.