Who we are\u2026.
Ciox Health, a health technology company, is dedicated to improving U.S. health outcomes by transforming clinical data into actionable insights. With an unmatched network offering ubiquitous access, Ciox Health can release, acquire, enhance and deliver medical record and discrete clinical data from anywhere across the United States.
What we offer\u2026.
At Ciox Health we offer all employees a place to grow and expand their current skills so that they can not only help build Ciox Health into the greatest health technology company but create a career that you can be proud of. We offer you complete training and long-term career goals. Our environment is what most of our employees are the proudest of and our IT Group is comprised of some of the brightest and talented individuals. Give us just a few moments to explain why we need you and hope you will help us change how the health Industry manages its' medical records.
As the Manager, Business Intelligence, you will work directly with operations teams across the organization to identify business opportunities, measure the results of change and provide world-class reporting solutions. The Manager, Business Intelligence will help us grow intelligently by providing reporting and analytic-driven recommendations for our business partners. You will also work directly with Ops Leaders to understand the strategic direction of the operation and how analytics will support in operational improvements. Manager, Business Intelligence will provide strategic, analytical support for Ciox's Retrieval Operations. In addition, the Manager, Business Intelligence will provide strategic and tactical input to evolve development and maintenance of Ciox's Business Intelligence infrastructure.Responsibilities
- Use data to tell a story. Make insights and recommendations to help drive operational performance and reduce operational costs during production process.
- Analyze, visualize, and provide analytics on significant amounts of data and build end-to-end reporting solutions to support operational initiatives. Use data mining techniques to drive operational improvements and enhanced visibility into executional strategy opportunities.
- Build dashboards, product / customer centric ad-hoc reports, develop data flow processes and provide thought leadership and strategic guidance on all aspects associated with business analyses.
- Build dynamic and rich dashboards using out-of-box features, customization, and visualizations.
- Perform large-scale data analysis and develop effective models for segmentation, classification, optimization, time series, website behavior, etc.
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to cross-functional groups.
- 2+ years' experience with databases and data analysis using SQL in SSMS and SSRS as well as Tableau
- 4-5 years of financial, operational, data-driven analytic experience.
- Very Strong Experience with Forecasting and statistical analysis.
- Experience with Business Operations Management analytics (productivity management, capacity planning, labor forecasting).
- Familiarity with analytical techniques, including trend analysis, forecasting, and experiment design.
- Experience working with BU leadership and creating analytic hypotheses to solve business problems.
- Ability to work autonomously and make critical decisions independently.
- Proven communication and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to take the initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities.
- Advanced Excel skills (Macros, V-Look-ups, Pivot Tables, Nested Formulas).
- Ability to navigate through data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Ability to tune queries and analyze for performance a plus.
- A BA/BS in business or strong background in operations research, statistics or analytics.
Tableau (Busines Intelligence Software)