To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redmond, WA
- Osiel Ramirez Hernandez
- Phone: 425.497.7624
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. HR Leave Specialist - Nintendo
Aerotek • Redmond, WA
Posted 8 days ago
CONTRACT - Sr Integrated Leaves Specialist
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company's website at http://www.nintendo.com.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Administers integrated disability policies, including leaves of absence, workers' compensation, return-to- work, long-term and state disability programs
- Provides information and guidance to employees and management concerning policies, procedures, and applicable federal, state, and local regulations
- Processes and analyzes leaves of absence requests, including Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), according to company policy and applicable federal, state, and local regulations
- Obtains and reviews documentation for approval, follows-up on certifications as necessary, determines eligibility, sends appropriate notifications and tracks as required by law
- Compiles light duty/FMLA tracking and reporting
- Administers Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and various other federal and state disability laws, and Nintendo policy
- Aggressively manages workers' compensation claims from date of injury through closure, including time loss (internal Kept on Salary (KOS) program), transitional light duty, and permanent accommodations
- Works closely with injured workers, supervisors, third party administrators (TPA) and medical providers in numerous states to ensure timely claim resolution
- Monitors and records job-related injury statistics
- Determines state, federal, and local leave and disability requirements and makes recommendations as they apply to company policies
- Manages time and attendance entry for employees on leave
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Five to seven years of related HR experience
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing computer applications (Word, Excel and HRIS programs)
- Knowledge of Nintendo products, services, departments and jobs helpful
- Excellent presentation skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR functions
- Strong technical and functional knowledge of workers compensation, Occupational Safety and Health Administration OSHA, FMLA, ADA, and state leaves laws
- Knowledge of state and federal labor laws
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resources, a related field, or equivalent
- Professional in Human Resource (PHR)/senior (SPHR) preferred
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) preferred
- Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) preferred
- Integrated Leave Management Certification preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.