To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Long Beach, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate Vice President, Revenue Management and eChannel
Oakwood Worldwide • Long Beach, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Oakwood is continuing its great global success and is now looking for an Associate Vice President, Revenue Management and eChannel to join the team!
Look no further! Oakwood is the leading provider of choice in corporate housing and serviced apartments. We are the best at what we do by achieving success for our employees and customers around the world. At Oakwood we value our customer’s comfort and ability to feel at home. We keep our word, we take action, celebrate diversity, work together as a team, and never settle for less! Promoting an empowering work environment is important for us as well as offering competitive compensation and generous benefits package.
At Oakwood, the corporate housing and serviced apartment leader, we know that satisfied employees make for satisfied clients and guests. Oakwood promotes from within! That’s why we offer competitive compensation, a generous benefits package and an empowering work environment. This role is currently based in West Los Angeles with plans to move to Long Beach in 2019.
The Associate Vice President, Revenue Management & eChannels is responsible for the development, implementation, and success of revenue and channel strategies along with maximizing revenue, RevPar, profitability, and yield penetration through proper management of revenue and pricing strategies in support of the entirety of Operations. This role will leverage analytical and technical knowledge of markets, competitive environment, internal systems, and electronic booking channels while establishing rate strategies, channel strategies, and client-specific pricing. The position is also responsible for overseeing a Revenue & echannels team while leading/coordinating the implementation of eChannel projects and initiatives resulting in achievement of established Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s).
Revenue Management – eChannel - Hospitality
What’s in it for you?
At Oakwood our team members enjoys a creative and diverse work-life. We offer career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards. For this role, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation plan as well as these benefits:
Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and Prescription Drug Programs / Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D / Short and Long Term Disability Insurance / Life Insurance for Family Members / Multifaceted Learning Opportunities / Educational Reimbursement / Paid Vacation & Sick Leave / Child Care Reimbursement / Direct Deposit Payroll and much more!
Key Features of your Day
- Develop and continuously enhance in-depth knowledge of trends, events, and major players in revenue management using market factors, financial metrics and other data; define, refine, implement and maintain the eChannel strategy, standards, best-practices and functionality to create a consistent and exceptional customer experience.
- Perform review of inventory and rates, analyze the external marketplace, customer demand, competitor offerings, and channel conversion/selling/ROI to ensure proper price competitiveness within the industry, and identify and implement appropriate revenue management measurement techniques and revenue strategies.
- Develop daily, weekly, and monthly reports for occupancy and revenue forecasts and as needed.
- Lead eChannel revenue and pricing team; coordinate with Marketing team to define promotional parameters and align inventory available through eChannels with outgoing campaigns and vacancy initiatives, coordinate with Sales team on Revenue management principles; d evelop and maintain partnerships/relationships with key third-party business partners.
- Audit key/assigned division/branch strategies and tactics to ensure revenue maximization, best practices, marketing program compliance and appropriate channel distribution.
- Establish pricing levels for properties/sub-projects and assist District, Property & Revenue Managers with market strategy; ensure optimal pricing for all market segments across all channels, focusing on Short/Long, Corporate, Retail and Promotions
- Assess new digital marketing opportunities and business development opportunities; and provide insightful analysis and recommendations.
- Plan, develop and implement pricing and marketing strategies to drive revenue growth; explore variations in market mix which would stimulate additional revenue without increasing costs.
- Manage property and brand presence and production on e-commerce sites; identify/create best practices and share for the benefit of the entire portfolio
- Provide high level direction on annual RFP process for corporate negotiated accounts; analyze and identify business opportunities from a standpoint of profitability and make appropriate business decisions and recommendations for mix of business and contract pricing.
Best Candidates will Have
- Ability to build relationships and collaboration with all departments and levels of the company including regional leaders, property managers and sales associates, as well as outside vendor/partners.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to leverage data to drive strategy and decision making.
- Highly motivated and detail oriented, with the ability to work independently, multitask, meet deadlines, prioritize workload, and adapt to an ever changing, high energy, high volume environment.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, communication, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Technical skills including proficient in Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Administrative skills including excellent leadership, interpersonal, written/oral communications, planning, organization skills, and be a leader/self starter. The ability to self direct, prioritize responsibilities and work under firm deadlines. The ability to effectively collaborate and work-through stressful and challenging situations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in pricing concepts, yield management optimization and selling strategies, distribution channel management, Hotel/Hospitality PMS/CRS and revenue management systems; thorough understanding of segmentation, optimum business mix and displacement, and web best practices and procedures.
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
Headquartered in Southern California, Oakwood is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers. We truly believe in treating our Customers and Associates the way we would like to be treated.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!