We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
Location: San Francisco preferred or within West Region
- Develop pipeline and actively advance prospect relationship and progress toward outsourcing.
- Drive revenue growth through new and existing sales channels, including geos, verticals and markets.
- Utilize the sales process and tools to drive profitable and desired growth. Including but not limited to: 9 step sales process, go/no-go process, Key Issues Analysis (KIA), and the CRM technology.
- Lead and/or support contract negotiation such that we maximize profitability and mitigate risk.
- Partner with Research and Business Line Leaders/Verticals to ensure depth of knowledge of each potential client’s industry, business and company.
- Serve as a credible and active member of the real estate community, participating in relevant organizations serving as a subject matter expert, board member, panelist, etc.
- Identify opportunities to demonstrate expertise and leadership within industry organization to further advance the recognition of Jones Lang LaSalle as a leader.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a realistic and actionable pipeline of key prospects. Actively prospect and drive pure new business opportunities.
- Qualify prospective opportunities to increase the odds of success, while being a responsible steward of the firm's resources.
- Meet and/or exceed personal growth target to drive profitable firm growth in alignment with the overall Corporate Solutions annual sales target.
- Own/Support the development of the overall solution for clients which ensures a win rate for all business pursuits of >40% for all New Business, >80% for expansions and >90% for renewals.
- Provide support, insight and direction for highly strategic multi-region pursuits/presentations.
- Participate in and support the SD Platform to drive global strategy, and advance capabilities, initiatives and wins as appropriate.
- Manage cost of sale through appropriate sales engagement and management.
- Manage appropriate governance and mitigate risks by engaging SME’s and creating quality recommendations to Commercial Review Board
- In conjunction with the Marketing, Business line and service line leaders, develop the go to market approach, which includes prospects, targeted clients, industries or sectors.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, key suppliers and consultants to help build and advance the growth of the business.
- Support account leaders through the contract term to ensure delivery is aligned with contract terms and commitments.
- Stay abreast of industry and client trends – feed insights into leadership and service line leaders for products / platform advancements.
- Leverage data from prior pursuits to develop intelligence on trends, consultants and competitors – share with others in meaningful manner.
- Follow and utilize the sales process / protocols / training / technology to ensure success and consistency. Balance this by supporting process improvements that help streamline and allow for better focus on sales or clients.
- Provide input into service line products, product pricing methodology, and future trends or tactics that should be reviewed internally.
- Participate in monthly pipeline calls to ensure team alignment and best practices sharing
- Utilize and leverage Solutions Team, Business Development Managers (BDM) and Pricing Managers in pursuits to help coordinate the overall solution and “project manage” the creation of the solution, response, and presentation as appropriate to minimize the cost and maximize the return.
- Demonstrated expertise in translating client’s business goals into an effective sales strategy and solution.
- Depth of knowledge across the CRE industry with experience across several service offerings and if appropriate certain industries.
- Track record of successfully building, managing, and leading teams in a condensed and often very intense timeframe.
- Proven ability to solve problems in a complex, global, multi-faceted, highly matrixed organization; can navigate the organization to drive solutions. Strong client relationship and communication skills.
Strategic mindset – able to see big picture and future direction of the business, then translate into achievable new business development opportunities.
Drive for an edge in performance – able to lead a team to win then attacks the next hurdle; maintains a reserve of capacity when others are fading.
Client-centric – leads with an understanding of client’s pains / demands and is skilled at helping team build and present solutions to impress clients.
Customer Service- dedicated to exceeding client’s expectations, ensuring excellent in delivery are achieved through the right solution.
Influential – persuasive yet instills confidence among stakeholders, gravitas to drive change and obtain results.
Connector – can bring together various constituents across the organization to help drive client solutions.
Thrives in Ambiguity- can navigate through a complex, multi-faceted organization with multiple stakeholders
Key Performance Measures:
- Strong sales results that drives increased and profitable sales YOY.
- Works well within the team and helps drive overall firm’s objectives as well as team and personal goals.
- Utilization process and tools to drive improved sales.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Process Improvements (Business)
New Business Development