We are seeking an Telemarketing/Sales Representative to close sales from leads generated through customer relationship management in a fast paced environment. Responsible for relationship management, and follow-up (billing/posting resolution, etc.).
Pay: $14.00/hour Plus Commission; Full-Time
Schedule: M-F 6:00am - 2:30pmResponsibilities:
Core Skills & Qualifications:
- Develop Sales opportunities by building rapport, providing technical information and explanations for existing customers.
- Processing orders and providing logistical support for shipments.
- Work closely with and support a sales team for the designated region.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards, recommending process and servicing procedure improvements.
- Update and maintain all essential records and information in CRM, Accounting and other sales related systems.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 1-3 years' experience of Sales/Telemarketing or Customer Service related positions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert Sales and Closing skills
This position is hourly PLUS commission
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Rapport Loan Origination System