This Jobot Job is hosted by: Danielle Wilson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
Digital Broadcast Media company, leading the industry in consumer audio through proprietary AI and other innovative technology engagement platforms in Boulder, Colorado looking for a Native iOS Mobile Engineer you will collaborate to create, deploy, and operate the mobile application with the ability to have a huge impact on the business. You will engage your creativity and work closely with Front End Development and Back End Development, the business team, and a Product Design to help make key decisions that will shape the engineering behind our products.
If you're looking to join and exciting, forward-thinking team with an opportunity to design and build and enhance customer facing mobile iOS applications, apply today!Why join us?
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits package with excellent healthcare that includes family
- Join a rapidly growing company
- Work from home flexibility
- Join a fun team!
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE MOST OF THE FOLLOWING
- 3+ years of experience iOS mobile development using Swift and iOS SDK Tools
- Up-to-date on mobile OS releases and features
- Understands engineering best practices such as continuous integration
- Experience in a fast paced agile environment
- Ability to operate independently
- Experienced writing unit tests to ensure robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover and evaluate new technologies to expand features and improve the mobile app user experience.
- Degree in Computer Science or other STEM related field
- Experience designing and deploying APIs and building scalable RESTful services
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
- Scale Up
- Continuous Integration
- User Experience Design (Ux)
- Restful Api
- Operating Systems