**The location for this position is flexible.
This entry-level role will provide you experience in the employee benefit industry by allowing you to support low-complexity clients in servicing their employee benefit programs. Work is performed under direct supervision, and you will learn to resolve basic and routine problems directly with accounts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides technical support and servicing of client accounts in the processing of new business acquisitions, account maintenance renewal procedures.
- Monitor legislative compliance and current client business activities.
- Maintaining required client data in our agency’s CRM.
- Ability to perform all tasks assigned to an account assistant or account manager in the day-to-day servicing and maintenance of the Select Business Unit clients in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Provide quality professional service to clients in all aspects and phases of existing insurance accounts, including marketing, developing market strategies as required along with providing accurate information to underwriters and respond to client requests in a timely manner.
- Independently monitor client renewal & new business process while providing customized presentations
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication, excel, people skills, self-motivated, organized
- Business Processes
- Interpersonal Skills
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- Microsoft Excel