To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pittsburgh, PA 15227
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Communicare Health Services • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 26 days ago
CNA Positions Available
New Increased Wage Rate: $15 Starting Rate with Higher Pay Based on Experience!
Weekend Positions Available on All Shifts!
Days: 7 am - 3 pm * Evenings: 3 pm - 11 pm * Nights: 11 pm - 7 am
Join our Team and Make a Difference in the Lives of Others!
Baldwin Health Center, a proud member of the CommuniCare family, currently has full and part time openings for CNAs to join our nursing department.
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Job Duties of the CNA position include:
- Provide personal care functions to residents
- Perform basic nursing care procedures for residents as required
- Create a clean, comfortable and safe environment for residents and assure that their needs are met
- Ensure that resident's food service needs are met in timely and compassionate manner
- Maintain resident documentation records for activities of daily living, restorative programs, and resident specific forms
- Maintain and work within established departmental, center, and corporate policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement program, and safety, environmental and infection control standards
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, educational classes, and orientation programs to maintain certification and enhance quality of care
- Perform other related activities as assigned or requested
Qualified candidates, respond to this ad for a chance to join our team and become one of our World Class Employees!
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- Graduate of an approved Nurse Aide Training Program
- Must be State Certified and in good standing
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Ability to deal tactfully with team members, other staff, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public