At Afni, we represent some of the largest brands across the nation and you have the opportunity represent them with us -- 100% remote! We have multiple customer service positions that we are hiring for. As a Remote Customer Service Representative, you will build meaningful relationships with customers via inbound calls and assist with their needs. You will focus on one type of call -- either insurance service or clients who call into one of the nation's top cell phone providers. Are you ready to make a difference each day, by providing a stellar customer experience for your callers? Apply today!
Afni is a leading global customer service provider that's been around for more than 80 years!
What you'll get:
- Work at Home -- 100% Remote.
- Full-time. 40 hours per week schedule with overtime opportunities if you'd like
- Equipment: If you are hired for a remote/work at home position, we will provide the equipment required to fulfill the role.
- Job stability.
- Training. Extensive paid product and service training.
- Paid time off.
- Benefits. Medical, dental and vision insurance with premiums partly paid by the company!
- College tuition reimbursement.
- Referral Program. One of the best unlimited employee referral bonus programs out there!
- Career Growth. Gain great experience to promote to higher roles and leadership training to prepare you for the next step!
- Annual Performance Reviews. We reward your hard work with annual wage increases!
- Must have GED or High School Diploma.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- At least three months of customer service experience.
- Ability to communicate with customers to build relationships and close the deal!
- Ability to be a team player.
We have remote opportunities to work with us in the following states:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Be a part of our growing team of insurance professionals and make a difference in the lives of policyholders. Launch your insurance career with us, enjoy the stability of working in a sustainable industry and make the most of the immense opportunity to grow. As a Personal Lines Insurance Service Specialist, you will be responsible for responding to incoming agent and/or customer inquiries regarding systems, billing, coverage or policy changes and service-related issues.
What You'll Do
What is personal lines insurance?
Personal lines insurance is insurance that covers policyholders against loss that results from injury or loss of property.
Field incoming inquiries in a prompt, professional and friendly manner while exuding confidence in providing support and solutions. Accurately enter relevant customer data/information into various Afni and client software databases. Ongoing communication with leadership teams and attendance in training to keep abreast of updates on systems, services, products and policies.