R10002032 Medical Sales Specialist (Open)
Greensboro, NC - Filling
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
CALL JACOB AT
OR TEXT "Medical Sales Specialist" to
Discover an exciting Career with Airgas as a Assistant Manager Airgas USA, LLC, a Fortune 500, $6B organization is planning for continued growth. As the largest distributor of welding, medical and specialty gases and hard goods in the United States, Airgas has the versatility to provide the best solution at the best value, direct to our customers. Bring your competitive drive and ability to work in a fast-paced, results oriented environment to Airgas!
Discover an exciting Career with AIRGAS!!
We have immediate openings and we want you to join our team!
CALL JACOB AT YOUR
OR TEXT "Medical Sales Specialist" to
* Location: Greensboro, NC Area
* Schedule: Mon - Fri - AM
* Sign-on Bonus: $2,500
* Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Assistance and much more! Benefits Start after 30 days of employment.
Stop your job search and start looking at your next career. At Airgas, we have the opportunity to join an exceptional team that delivers results and pays you for your hard work and dedication!
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
CALL JACOB AT
OR TEXT "Medical Sales Specialist " to
Discover an exciting Career with Airgas as a Medical Sales Specialist Airgas USA, LLC, a Fortune 500, $6B organization is planning for continued growth. As the largest distributor of welding, medical and specialty gases and hard goods in the United States, Airgas has the versatility to provide the best solution at the best value, direct to our customers. Bring your competitive drive and ability to work in a fast-paced, results oriented environment to Airgas!
Under general supervision, the Medical Sales Specialist will serve existing and prospective customers by selling medical products and equipment; develop and implement market plans and sales strategies for assigned territory; and strive to exceed the customer's expectations and resolve any problems.
* Provide medical gas products, services, and equipment through interacting with assigned accounts within territory.
* Represent the company's various product lines to new prospects and existing customers by demonstrating products and services, and by explaining the features of each company product and service. Emphasizes benefits of Airgas products and services to potential customers and matches customers' needs with the appropriate products.
* Develop and maintain sales relationships with assigned accounts within a territory.
* Identify and qualify prospective customers within assigned area or territory and keep direct manager informed of such information.
* Increase sales and margin profits through market penetration to existing accounts and by establishing new accounts.
* Act as liaison between customer and company regarding pricing, products, delivery information, payments, service, and inquiries of any kind.
* Act as a resource for other sales representatives in developing and maintaining medical sales within their customer base by assisting them with customer sales calls and providing product and industry training, making appropriate recommendations and presentations.
* Answer customer inquiries and satisfactorily resolves customer complaints.
* Research and analyze market data in assigned area or territory to determine new customers, sales volume potential, pricing, and develop a strategy to meet sales targets.
* Prepare and analyze sales reports to identify cause and effect relationships due to price increases, strategy initiatives, current market conditions, and other factors.
* Prepare sales proposal/contract by quoting pricing, credit terms, estimated date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of company's production and delivery schedules.
* Maintain current product knowledge through participation in company-sponsored training, as well as involvement with outside trade organizations and governmental agencies.
* Collaborate with AMM and AVP to develop and implement market plan and sales strategy for assigned territory.
* Assure sales objectives are met within the established budget; and control expenses to meet and stay within budget.
* Maintain open communication with management by completing and submitting activity and results reports (daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses) as required in a timely manner.
* Work safely and meet the requirements of all company safety procedures and rules as prescribed by State and Federal regulations and the Company.
* Protects operation of company by keeping financial, production, sales and marketing information and plans confidential.
* Maintain a professional presence and demeanor that is reflective of a corporate image.
* Perform counter sales in a back-up capacity.
* Assist with store inventory and housekeeping.
* Other duties and projects as assigned.
Are you a MATCH?
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Marketing from a four-year college or university a plus.
* 3+ years of experience selling medical, specialty or industrial gases and equipment to independent distributors and customers while working for an industrial or specialty gas producer.
* Strong understanding of medical gas products and processes.
* Industry experience preferred and related product knowledge is essential.
* Negotiating and selling skills required with a proven record of achieving or exceeding assigned sales goals.
* Computer proficiency and intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Prior experience with Computers Unlimited (CU) a definite plus.
* Valid driver's license and reliable personal vehicle with insurance coverage as required by company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Excellent presentation and negotiating and public speaking skills.
* Knowledge of corresponding geographical area.
* Ability to drive and walk considerable distances on a daily basis (5-100 miles per day).
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, self-starter, self-motivated, sense of urgency, personable, extroverted personality, well organized, ability to achieve goals, ability to focus and pay attention detail.
* Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, legal documents and regulatory requirements.
* Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, rations, and proportions to practical solutions.
* Ability to read speaks, write, spell and understand the English language.
* Moderate work processing skills including windows.
* Must be able to work flexible hours to meet customer needs and management expectations.
* Ability to routinely lift 25 - 75 lbs., climb, reach and perform various physical maneuvers to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Ability to read and comprehend Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
* Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines.
* Must be able to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and background.
* Must be able to operate in a drug-free workplace.
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.
- Business Administration
- Customer Demand Planning