To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Engineering
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 9 days ago
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KSNV is currently seeking a Director of Engineering.
A qualified candidate will coordinate or perform maintenance of computer and broadcast equipment of the television broadcasting station by performing the following duties:
- Plan, manage, train, and coordinate technician's activities
- Assist and advise in planning of future equipment installations, requirements, and budgetary recommendations
- Supervise maintenance of computer software, hardware, and local area network applications on systems throughout the station
- Establish the procedures to insure that all IT equipment is operational and secure
- Keep software versions up to date. Insures software license compliance. Follows all corporate directives for IT security
- Supervise preventive maintenance and/or troubleshooting on almost any electronic device or support electronics whether in-house or installed at transmitter; including but not limited to: cameras, video equipment and/or audio switching equipment, processing and monitoring equipment, microwave transmitters and receivers, satellite receivers, and computing equipment
- Supervise and/or perform transmitter maintenance of all transmitters
- Respond to trouble calls with broadcast or computer equipment (sometimes after regular hours and weekends)
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in broadcast television
- 21st century skill set, a great team-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- A strong IT background
- A college degree, SBE certification, and A+ certification are highly desired
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!