To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodbridge, VA 22191
- Creative Channel Services
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full-Time Verizon Retail Sales Representative
Creative Channel Services • Woodbridge, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Who You Are:
You are a motivated sales person who likes to talk with people. You are passionate about educating customers on Verizon's products/services. You have a proven track record for driving results and providing excellent service.
Who We Are:
Fueled by thousands of talented individuals, the Creative Channel Group is a leading marketing agency that specializes in creating inspired shopper experiences by connecting global brands, retailers and consumers at the critical moments of recommendation and purchase. Since 1995, Creative Channel has achieved phenomenal growth as both an industry innovator and market leader in creating purchase passion: a powerful, potentially life-long emotional connection, created between a shopper and a brand.
Your Next Challenge:
As a Retai Sales Representative, you will play a key role in Verizon's success by focusing on driving sales and providing excellent customer service at one of Verizon's Retail Customer Service Centers
What You Will Do:
- Partner effectively in dynamic environments with Verizon Wireless and Creative Channel Services personnel to maximize every customer interaction
- Greet consumers and demonstrate Verizon's fiber optic services and products, ultimately closing sales
- Provide an excellent customer service experience on behalf of Verizon
- Demonstrate sales leadership and accountability by reporting on and achieving daily, weekly and monthly sales goals
- Manage, track and reconcile merchandise, premiums and collateral
- Maintain strong knowledge of the latest technology and the latest products and services available, including competitor developments
- Candidates must be able to lift 50lbs with the ability to move, install, and/or setup product as needed in stores or for special events and trainings.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or GED; Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- Minimum one year of experience in a retail sales environment
- Demonstrated experience in the customer service industry with a strong customer-centric approach
- Proven history of closing sales, exceeding quotas, and maximizing commission potential
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Must be punctual and maintain a professional presence always including dress and demeanor