You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Diesel Technician / Diesel Mechanic
We are looking and hiring for an experienced Diesel Mechanic or Diesel Technician. The Diesel Mechanics will be working on Large Diesel Trucks, Bus, Trailers, Coach, etc. This is a Full Time and Permanent Long Term career position. The primary duties of a diesel mechanic include performing diagnostic tests on diesel vehicles to find faults, analyzing diagnostic test results and repairing or replacing engine, steering, transmission, braking or lighting system components. Diesel mechanics need to be highly organized and communicate effectively, as they will be expected to maintain detailed records of serviced vehicles.
Schedule: 1 Day Shift & 2 Night Shifts available - Monday - Friday
Address: The facility is in the Winter Garden Area which is in the West Orlando area - Winter Garden, Florida, Zip code: 34787
Mechanic Responsibilities and Description:
- Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic and hydraulics
- Use of diagnostic equipment
- Mechanical and Electrical repairs
- Engine repairs, change out air brakes, wheel alignment, oil changes, AC issues, mechanical issues etc.
- Following mechanical and electrical schematics
- Ability to meet standard repair times
- Perform routine repair and maintenance inspections
- Replacement of defective parts and follow warranty process
- Perform building and equipment maintenance, general housekeeping where applicable
- Hydraulics / Pneumatics
- Electrical experience OR heavy mechanical + Welding (MIG,TIG) is helpful but not necessary
- AC Work
- Engine/transmission repairs
- Very clean, casual and state of the art shop environment
- Working on a team but independently as well
- Benefits are great with the Employer paying up to 80%, Also 401k, Paid Certifications, etc.
Apply today and we will have one of our team members call you and go over the details and hopefully its a good fit for you!About Aerotek:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Gas Metal Arc Welding
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gfkzw2c
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.