To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Long Island, NY
- Ashfield Healthcare, Llc
- Phone: 215-347-6400
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pharmaceutical Customer Service Representative
Ashfield Healthcare LLC • Long Island, NY
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Ashfield Healthcare has partnered with a Top 10 Global Pharmaceutical company to build a nationwide team of Customer Care Representatives. The Customer Care Representative is responsible for effectively and efficiently building and maintaining strong relationships within key accounts to deliver patient and product information. This is a non-selling, non-clinical detailing position.
- Establish, maintain, and develop strong relationships with customers in key accounts
- Deliver approved patient information, product information, co pay cards, and patient starter kits to targeted offices
- Achieve call activity targets as set by the company with signature verification
- Complete administrative items daily
- Comply with all client and Ashfield policies, including compliance and ethics requirements, and trainings
- Effective time management and coordination of:
- Routing plans
- Daily/weekly call activities
- Maintain a professional image demonstrated by neat appearance and communication skills.
- Demonstrate persistence towards accomplishing defined service objectives
- Must have a dependable automobile with insurance coverage in compliance with company guidelines.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years of work experience with a proven track record; customer service role preferred, including retail or hospitality experience
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability/willingness to travel
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Self-driven & motivated
- Detail oriented
- Strong organization skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Computer proficient
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients and add value to your business.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield, visit us at: http://www.ashfieldhealthcare.com/en/about-en/
Ashfield is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We appreciate your interest in Ashfield. Only qualified candidates will be considered.