Social Media SpecialistCompensation:
The Creative Group is working with a client looking for an all-star Social Media Specialist. The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for coming up with original and creative content to engage with current followers and attract new ones.
• Manage ongoing social media campaigns (e.g. daily posts on Facebook , Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram), research content ideas, and drive followers with consistent content and message targeting
• Create and select appropriate graphics and images to go along with posts
• Respond to comments in a timely fashion to further continue the conversation and address any issues of concern
• Review reports to track growth trends and campaign successes
• Monitor and maintain quality and performance standards
• Manage and update social media calendar
• Advise on paid ads and how they could help boost engagement and outreach
• Strong communication, customer service, and support skills
• Bachelor of Science in Marketing or Communications related field
• 3+ years’ experience
• Knowledge of HootSuite, Tweetdeck, or other similar programs
• Basic knowledge of Creative Suite programs for creating and editing graphics
• Ability to multitask and perform in a fast-paced environment
• International / global experience is a huge plus
Please send your most updated resume and social media samples to Email blocked - click to apply
if you are interested in this role and immediately available to start.
Social Media, Corporate Social Media, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Campaigns, Social Media Channels, Social Media Content, Social Media Graphics, Social Media Initiatives, Social Media Strategy, Social Media Tools, Social Media Trends, Social Analytics, basic Graphic Design
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.