To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boise, ID
- Phone: 208/375-9930
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Boise, ID
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Volt Workforce Solutions is hiring a Clerical Specialist for a potential temporary to direct role for a great company in the Downtown Boise area.
The Clerical Specialist is an Administrative Services position responsible for reviewing, processing, and ensuring the accuracy of documents and records. A core responsibility of the position is to maintain and assure an accurate database of all customers and to relate customers on new applications to prior records in database.
The environment is fast paced, requiring a high demand for attention to detail and the ability to multi task with interruptions. The work includes: research and analysis of business data and communications, direct communication with the applicants (external) and Underwriting staff (internal), maintaining spreadsheets, data entry, and support of phone queues. The position is also responsible for special projects and ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail with a very high level of accuracy.
- Experience in prioritizing and organizing multiple projects/tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in a business setting.
- Ability to produce accurate and reliable results while working with details and performing repetitive tasks.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Experience producing typed or word processed material in a variety of business formats from copy or rough draft.
- Capabilities in reviewing documents for compliance with established policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Proficiency in entering, editing, and retrieving data using a computerized records system and compiling information into a report format.
- Ability to explain and apply policies and procedures.
This is a Monday - Friday position
Parking is paid for in the downtown area.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer