Travel Required: None Public Trust: NACI (T1) Requisition Type: Regular
GDIT's Military Health team is HIRING a Sr. Financial Analyst to support the Department of Army. (US Army Medical Material Activity- USAMMDA) located in Frederick, Maryland. USAMMDA's Mission is to: Develop and deliver quality medical capabilities to protect, treat, and sustain the health of Our Service Members.
Learn More[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Financial Analyst (prior DoD / Government experience required)
What You'll Be Doing:
- Support product managers in budgetary and financial functions associated purchase and procurement of goods/services.
- Support all aspects of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution System to include but not limited to: Program Objective Memorandum Program Decision Memoranda, Program Budget Decisions, Future Years Defense Program, and Budget Estimate Submission, Execution Reviews, Fiscal Year Budget Planning.
- Use the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), initiate Purchase Requisitions, execute monthly financial reports for obligations and disbursement rates, and query multiple reports.
- Prepare contract packages to support timely awards and facilitate the acquisition process, as needed, to ensure contracts and agreements operate smoothly.
- Analyze and provide reports on programmatic planning and execution data, provide periodic updates to financial plans inclusive of planned release schedules, current fiscal year activity, and prepare reports that will be used to brief senior leadership.
- Recommend methods for effective and efficient use of funding in the budget and planning years, and analyze obligation and disbursement rates against budget. As budgetary financial challenges arise, seek resolution approaches to resolve and ensure funding is utilized appropriately. Prepare contract packages to support timely awards and facilitate the acquisition process, as needed, to ensure contracts and agreements operate smoothly.
- Have the ability to handle demanding situations with clarity, focus and professionalism, and to respond quickly to quick turnaround taskers.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Must be U.S. citizen and be able to obtain a TI (NACI).
What You'll Need (required):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 5+ years of related finance or business analysis experience.
- Prior finance support experience for the DoD or other government agency.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What Would Be Even Better Preferred):
- Familiarity with GFEBS and PPBES, a plus.
- Familiarity with Defense acquisition, developing life-cycle cost estimation methodologies, and the Integrated Defense Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics Life Cycle Management System, a plus.
- Prior experience supporting the DoD/ Army, a plus.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.