Randstad Strategic Accounts has an excellent opportunity to work with a top tier bank in the financial industry.
Desired Technical Skills: Proficient in Office products, specifically, Excel, Vizio, PowerPoint and Sharepoint. Ability to manipulate large swaths of data, qualitative and quantitative, complete analysis, synthesize data to identify patterns/trends and manage the flow of data to/from various stake holders.
Other Desired Qualifications: Large scale program experience - demonstrated ability to manage multiple simultaneous pieces of work and understand the relatedness and dependencies. Ability to define processes with a lens toward efficiency and controls. Strong communication skills, with experience dealing with people of varying levels of seniority and diverse backgrounds (e.g., Compliance, Audit, Controls, Technology, Finance). Solid organization skills and ability to work autonomously.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $37 - 42 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Responsible for leadership of cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to:
- finance / operational / executive management review coordination
- process improvement and redesign
- change management initiatives
- ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight
- Provides leadership in the integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
Required Qualifications: 6 years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
Click to Apply
skills: Powerpoint, Excel, Data Entry, MS Visio, Program Management, Sharepoint, Data Conversions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Business Process Improvement