To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Call Center - Sales Agent
Acceptance Auto Insurance • Nashville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impact the lives of our customers.
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, gender, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected local, state or federal status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Our Call Center Sales Agent serves as a direct point of contact that answers incoming calls from customers to quote and sell insurance policies and related products in a call center environment. The Call Center Sales Agent's duties may include but are not limited to processing customer applications, selling policies and additional products, endorsements, payments and handling customer inquiries.
This position is Base + Commission...so you are paid based on your personal success!
The ability to speak multiple languages is a bonus!
- Quote/sell insurance policies and additional products/services to current and prospective clients
- Provides product quotations, pricing, required information and directions to prospective clients
- Follow-up on price quotes given to prospects, answer questions, and to provide an opportunity to complete an application
- Request any missing or required information from customer and follow up for that information
- Make outbound calls to clients for recovery and retention of business
- Take/receive customer payments
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Has a P&C license or is able to obtain Property and Casualty insurance license within 60 days of employment (Acceptance pays for coursework and testing for all new team members)
- Must be professional and have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess general knowledge of office equipment (Computer, phone and fax machine)
- Must be detail oriented