Human Resources (HR) AssistantCompensation:
A specialized health care agency in Philadelphia is in search of a dynamic Human Resources Assistant to join their team. As Human Resources Assistant, you will be responsible for handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and will provide clerical support to the HR department. Your responsibilities as the Human Resources Assistant will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining employee database records while ensuring a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Assist with the planning of new employee on-boarding orientation
- Conduct research to discover potential customers
- Oversee office and administrative tasks as they arise
The ideal Human Resources Assistant possesses the ability to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and eagerness to learn and to take initiative on a variety of tasks and projects. Position requirements include:
- One plus years of Human Resources experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Comprehensive knowledge of payroll and benefits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to maintain a highly professional disposition throughout the day
Qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Human Resources Information System (Hris)
Search (Computer Science)