To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HR / Payroll Coordinator
Community Tax, LLC • Chicago, IL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Community Tax, LLC, one of the Nation's largest, fastest growing, and most successful Tax & Accounting Services Firms is seeking a career minded Payroll / Human Resources professional to join our team. We are a nationwide leader in our industry.
We offer a variety of financial and tax related services, such as tax preparation for personal and small business tax payers, full accounting and bookkeeping services, tax planning and our core strength which is IRS defense services for individuals and businesses currently facing enforcement/collection action. The market demand for these much needed services is exploding and we are aggressively growing to meet the needs of a greatly unserved market.
This position requires career driven HR / Payroll Coordinator with the ability to think and work within a team and independently with a goal of continually developing skills to grow within the HR department. .
The ideal candidate will have strong administrative and organizational skills and broad range of HR Administrative and Payroll processing (PAYLOCITY) experience, and will enjoy working with an array of Human Resources responsibilities working directly with our company and partner companies.
This position is designed to grow in responsibility as the company continues to grow and the sophistication of the HR Department increases.
• Provide support to Human Resources Operations
• Coordinate and facilitate the new hire orientation process
• Handle administrative responsibilities, employee records, licenses and certificates that are obtained and validated for all employees (including E-Verify, I-9s, Direct Deposit, State and Federal documents, and electronic documentation.
• Process and navigate HR/Payroll for 200+ employees (PAYLOCITY)
• CoordinatEbenefits administration and open enrollment
• Maintain department personnel databases and worksheets
• Work with management as liaison in employee relations
• Assists in on-boarding of new hires, orientations, reviews, updates, policy revisions, as well as exit interview process.
• Timekeeping and payroll administration
The HR Coordinator will also assist in recruiting as needed.
• 3+ years experience in payroll and HR administrative responsibilities
• Functional knowledge of Human Resources through hands on experience or any similar combination of education and experience
• Experience with and knowledge of general payroll practices and HR policies, compliance, State & Federal Law, etc.
• Knowledge of PAYLOCITY payroll and HRIS systems HIGHLY preferred
• Some Talent Acquisition/Recruitment experience a plus
• Bilingual Spanish speaking skills a plus
Education and Other Requirements:
• 4 year College Degree (Bachelor's Required) - Human Resources preferred
• Enthusiastic "think-out-of-the-box" attitude
• Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment with adaptability to change
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook (Must be tech savvy)