DivIHN (pronounced Divine) is a nationally-recognized Business Technology Solutions and Staffing services provider headquartered in Chicago. Since our formation in 2002, we have been trusted by Fortune 500 organizations to help them locate and hire best-in-class talent through our Award-winning Professional Workforce Solutions program.
One of our BEST F500 customers has engaged us to help them hire a Data Analyst to be available to work out of their office in Deerfield, Illinois; details can be found below.
08/05/2019 to 10/04/2019
Please apply or call one of us to learn more
Therapy Services Analyst
Location - Deerfield, IL
Analyze big data from connected medical devices to visualize predictive analytics that may drive therapy outcomes in the renal business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties as assigned.
- Prepares dashboards and analysis of therapy trends to aid in identifying opportunities for technique and training reinforcement that may drive better treatment outcomes.
- Responsible for the design and development of key indicators and the appropriate tracking reports to assist in the management of service campaigns.
- Gather data, analyzes trends, and proactively identifies variances to forecast.
- May be responsible for automating current dashboards by working with cross-functional team members.
- Ensures that manually updated dashboards are published on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for use by the services and marketing organizations.
- Identifies and develops system and/or applications in conjunction with IT to aid in the reporting and processing of data.
- Capable of performing ADHOC analysis and develop insights
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- 0 N/A: Intern or Co-op
- Must be able to quickly develop a general understanding of the business and strategic plan. Strong problem solving and analytical skills are required. Advanced knowledge of Excel, Access, Tableau and other bi-analytical tools, with an emphasis on experience developing data visualization through Tableau. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer skills required. Ability to produce results with minimal supervision.
Education and/or Experience.
- Include the education and/or experience that is necessary to perform the job satisfactorily.
- 0 N/A: Intern or Co-op
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of relevant professional experience required.
- Tableau Publisher experience is required.
DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
Excel, Tableau, Data Visualization, Access
Tableau (Busines Intelligence Software)