Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Specialist, HR Administration you’ll provide human capital administrative support to site-level business leadership, HR leaders, and employees. You’ll be responsible for the tactical execution of HR policies, activities, and initiatives within assigned service centers and assist business and HR managers, and employees with day-to-day HR activities and compliance.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, and disability.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to; administrative support in recruiting and selection, benefits, onboarding, engagement, training, performance management, reward systems, and employee relations
- Conduct consistent and thorough on-boarding and orientation of hourly employees to include paperwork, XPO University and completion of other new hire tasks.
- Provide administrative support to leadership in the processing of terminations, compensation changes, promotions, and disciplinary actions; may act as a liaison to People Service to execute these tasks
- Conduct various administrative tasks including, but not limited to, processing and filing paperwork, responding to emails, answering phone calls, reporting maintenance and distribution, maintaining site bulletin boards, tracking and following up on regulatory compliance and trainings, etc
- Conducts exit interviews and shares feedback with the HR team
- Conducts Kronos audits under the direction of HR leadership and assists employees with resolution of pay related issues
- Provides support for the employee engagement committee activities, ensuring that employees are aware and engaged in planned activity, and may provide support in organizing events
- Executes various administrative tasks around hourly employee recruitment and selection
- May have responsibility for a small service center taking on additional duties at the direction of HR leadership
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 1 year of related experience in human resources
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or other related field
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Specialist, Human Resources Administration
- Hr Administration
- Human Capital
- Human Resources