West Simsbury - Dementia Companion:
Reliable, caring companion needed for elderly gentleman with dementia. Dementia experience and/or training preferred. M/T/Th/F 11AM to 4PM and W 8AM to 12PM for a total of 24 hours weekly. Must have car, clean driving record and references.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping
- Errands, shopping, transportation to activities
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients and family in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.